Welcome to our Annual Port Orford Street Fair! Arts & Crafts, Food, Live Music, Chalk Art, Balloons, Bubbles, Beeds, Banners, Flowers,, Face Painting, Belly Dancers, Side of the Tide Morris Dancers, love, joy, peace and lots of fun for the entire family. Starts at 11 am and ends at 5 pm on Saturday, August 11, 2018. Hwy 101 & 8th Street.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate in the Street Fair please fill out the form below or contact Steven Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOTHS: 10x10 spaces. FEE: $10.00
- Set Up: Saturday, August 11, 9am - 11am.
- STREET FAIR begins at 11am.
- No power available.
- Booths/spaces may be shared with other artists or craftspeople.
- Staking canopies is NOT possible. Be prepared to secure your booth. Winds are unpredictable.
- Please remove vehicles by 10:45am.
- Please remain set-up during Street Fair hours.
- Early tear-down is not allowed except in case of emergency.
- The Street Fair is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or claims arising from any cause, incurred by the vendor.